Genre(s): Fiction, Essays
Job(s): Retired teacher
Favorite Places in Alaska:
Frank Soos taught English and creative writing at UAF from 1986-2004. He lives in Fairbanks with artist Margo Klass.
- Double Moon: Constructions and Conversations with Margo Klass, Boreal Books, 2009
- Under Northern Lights: Writers and Artists on the Alaskan Landscape co-edited with Kes Woodward, 2000
- Bamboo Fly Rod Suite (stories) University of Georgia, 1999
- Unified Field Theory (stories) University of Georgia, 1998
- Early Yet (stories) St. Andrews Press, 1998
Please contact me for readings, workshops, classes, lectures
I work with any audience.
I have a particular interest in being resistant to classification.
Please note: All information in the Directory is provided by the writers listed in it.
Listing last updated: February, 2011
find a writer
P - T
Polson, Shannon Huffman
Poll, Mary Ann
Prescott, Vivian Faith
Spude, Catherine Holder
Thomas, Amber Flora
Thomas, Sean E.
See all authors